Always put your best foot forward. You never know where you will be tomorrow. TipTop Staffing is one of fastest growing hospitality staffing agencies. If you join our team and understand our culture, we will all grow together.
As a Subcontractors you are responsible for your own Workers' Compensation, Federal and state taxes, supplies, and attire . Subcontractors have the control and discretion over the mean and manner of performance of the work, as well as the time when the work is performed. Though the parties must reach an agreement as to the scope of the following projects being performed.
Contractors help create 100% guest satisfaction by providing genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations. Be detailed and give personal attention, take responsibility, and use teamwork when providing guest service. Listen, apologize with empathy, find a solutions and follow through when resolving guest matters. You must perform other duties below:
SERVERS- will give assistance to clients in the preparation and service of
items on the menu. Duties includes: setting up tables and chairs, silverware, and china. Services food and beverages. Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware. Cleans banquet and dining rooms during and after the dining experience.
BARTENDERS- will give assistance to clients in the preparation and
service of drinks. Bartenders will also have to have basic bartending knowledge including; setting up the bar and glassware. Must have necessary supplies to complete the job, weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment. Cleans banquet and dining rooms during and after the dining
CHEF ATTENDANT-A Chef Attendant will give assistance to the Chef
in the preparation and service of items on the menu, and perform
various kitchen duties including: washing dishes, general cleaning, and
storing food and non-food items. You will also help in the preparation
of various food items in given work situations including: salads, sauces,
pantry items, soups, and the preparation of ingredients for entrees.
Chef Attendants will assist in cleaning the banquet kitchen and dining rooms during and after the dining experience.
COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL CLEANERS- Duties include:
• Sweeping & mopping
• Garbage collection
• Detailed cleaning of kitchens, restrooms, & all common living areas
• Follows detailed worksheet for each unit cleaning
• Other light janitorial cleaning duties
HOUSEKEEPERS & HOUSEMEN- Duties include:
• Follows detailed worksheet for each room cleaning
• Cleans building floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• Change bedding and make beds as directed
• Stock rooms with supplies
• Gather and empty trash
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other
cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
• Move/arrange furniture and turn mattresses
• Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water using
commercial cleaning equipment
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in
order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
• Remove debris from driveways and all public areas inside or out
• Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, iron, and fold
• Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies using wheeled carts or
by hand as needed
Company policies : Non-Solicitation of Client- For one year following the termination of signed agreement for any reason, Subcontractor will not directly or indirectly, alone or behalf of any person, partnership, corporation, Limited Liability Company or other business organization, recruit, solicit, or otherwise contact client for the purpose of providing services.
Qualifications: Two years experience required in desired field. You must have reliable transportation to get to all clients.
TipTop Staffing provides opportunities through temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire (primarily in the hospitality industry).
You make your own schedule and determine your own pay.
We believe we should all grow together. Having career-focused team members that understand their value in our corporation will ensure the success in all parties involved.